Monday, May 09, 2005

Deliquent

So, I've been an absent blogger lately. I must apologize. I realized this past weekend that I have been gone for way too long. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Marty and I were having a slight argument - more like a debate over who is the better blogger and now I'm wondering if all of my wonderful blogging friends could help me out. I'm not necessarily talking content - just merely frequency.

So, here's what I'm wondering. If you know both Marty and I and have an opinion concerning this topic, would you mind leaving a comment just letting me know who you think is better at keeping you updated on the happending of our lives. It doesn't have to be long - just a you or a Marty would work.

I just want to find out what the general public thinks.
Thanks,
Joy

P.S. I'll hopefully update later this week concerning my trips to Russia, Youth Worker's Conference, Savannah and VA. Beach - all of which were quite amazing. I'll make sure I break them down into bite size chunks so that they don't take up too much of your day. Until then, Grace.

11 comments:

Bottlerocket said...

you.

but you knew that already.

sarah jewett clarke said...

you. sorry, marty.

Anonymous said...

marty

Anonymous said...

marty

Anonymous said...

marty

Anonymous said...

definitely marty

Anonymous said...

absolutely, marty

Anonymous said...

ummm... yep, marty

sarah jewett clarke said...

boo for COMMENT SPAM!

:-)

Fairy Tales and Fireflies said...

Marty is your secret name Anonymous?

armybarmy said...

hey- consistency is almost everything.
grace,
stephenc