Thursday, May 04, 2006

There has been a lack of inspiration lately. I'm in a strange place these days and can't get past it to post. I'm not really wanting to or willing to share what I may not have given a second thought to 5 months ago. I can't now. I resort to pictures and fun things I've done just for the sake of posting. I rather like not allowing myself to feel pressured to come up with something brilliant to write about. Let's face it, so many others do that so much better than I do.

When I can figure out the ups and downs again, I'll return to meanderings and thought-provoking posts. In the meantime, I promise to post events and pictures. Both are many times less interesting but that's about all I've got right now. I hope you will enjoy them.

Bethany graduated today. She is now a doctor. All of the Mikles clan plus one Kim Touchton will board a boat on Saturday and cruise to Key West and the Bahamas. Yay! Then, next Saturday, my husband graduates from college. I'm so proud of both of them. I can't wait.

Enjoy your weekend - I know I will.

2 comments:

Lorelie said...

I love whatever you decide to post -- 1,000 photos of Lily would even be interesting to me. You're amazing with or without this BLOG. Thanks for the Gilmore Girls night last week and for the shopping without buying night and for putting up with my friends no matter how skinny they are. Miss you already!

sixonefour said...

way to be bold sister.
H.