Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Learning...

A list of things I'm trying to learn

1. That God's grace to me is unfathomable and I am most of the time unaware of it.
2. That I need to live a life conscious of His grace towards me.
3. That pride comes in many forms - mine so happens to be judgementalism.
4. That the Lord's Word isn't all that practical if I read it in the morning and then forget what it says by noon.
5. That I doubt Him more than I think I do.
6. That He does way more than I could ever EVER ask OR IMAGINE! How cool is that?
7. A renewing of the mind isn't just about the mind.
8. Forgiveness isn't forgiveness unless it's complete - never to be brought up again. Imagine that.

I was going to go for 10 but learning 8 things all at once is pretty hard and Marty just called and said it's time to go. Actually he said, "It's time to blow this popsicle joint." Does anybody know where that saying came from?

Thanks for reading.
Still learning,
Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joy, Hey! I'm in the States for a while (although in California for the next week or so) and I would love to see you and Marty. I wrote this on his blog, but who knows if that's going to go anywhere. I know you have TYI, but maybe after that? I'll be staying at my parents. Let me know.
Jen