Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"We must learn to detect, without great sign, the still, small voice of God. He will not fight for our attention; He must be sought...to sense the holy quiet of God, our other activities must cease. In our world of great pressures and continual distractions, the attentions of our heart must rise to the invisible world of God's Spirit. We must learn to see Him who is unseen." ~Francine Frangipane

"without great sign"

I'm still trying to learn how to hear him. I'm been trying to learn this for years now and once I think I get it, I end up right back at the beginning.

You'll have to excuse me for a while. I feel it's necessary to not write for a season. I think everyone might go through it - I don't know. I'm just hitting a dry spell right now and need to sort some things out.

I'll be back though. Until then, May we seek him and learn to detect his still, small voice - without great sign. That's going to take some work I think.