Friday, August 15, 2008

Crazy Month

So, I had eye surgery and as it turns out, the healing time really does take six to eight weeks. There isn't any pain left just very fuzzy vision which is quite annoying most days.

Other than that we've had a very busy month. We went to Charlotte to visit Nonnie and Poppa. My dad still swears that Justice said Poppa even though he wasn't around to hear it. We went to TMI where Justice crawled into a cupboard and drove a bus.
See?




Then we came home and Marty and I headed to TYI where we had a pretty exciting week that occured on little to no sleep whatsoever. I think the highlight of my week was getting to spend time with Russ, Charlotte and their kids. Russ and Charlotte tried to convince Joe (their oldest) that Marty's parents are giants who live in the mountains of North Carolina. It didn't work but was still funny. We had some incredible conversations with friends which are always the best part of any event. Other than that, the ropes course was exhilirating.

This weekend Marty is headed to Tampa for Thomas and Jessica's wedding and then next week we're in Waynesville, NC for Bible Conference. Yippee!

Perhaps by the time I get home I'll be able to see clearly enough to see all of the words I misspelled in this post.

No comments: