Thursday, September 20, 2007

When I Grow Up

There are just some things that no one says as a kid.

For example, I never EVER said,

"When I grow up I want to scoop poop out of a diaper."

And yet, this morning, that's exactly what I did.

I suppose there are a few ways in which having a dog gets you ready for kids. Cleaning up doggy diarrhea (believe it or not) was so much worse than what happened this morning.

Ah, the lengths to which we'll go to raise healthy kids.

Here's to tomorrow morning and more, yep, you guessed it

Poop Scooping,
Joy

3 comments:

Dawn Midgette said...

Some genius finally invented the disposable diaper. Baby fills it, you toss it. No scooping involved. :)

Fairy Tales and Fireflies said...

I wish someone would invent an easier way to get a stool sample for the doctor's office.

Dawn Midgette said...

Ahhhh. Yeah, I haven't heard of anything new on that front. Sorry.