Thursday, November 18, 2004

Carpet Angels

Last night, I got home and did a dance! I ran around the room! I laid down on the floor and made carpet angels (like snow angels just on the carpet). Finally, after a week and a half of trying to get someone to come to our house and lay some carpet, a wonderful Clyde came and put in a beautiful roomful of lush, cut-pile, brown carpet.

Now, the new carpet in the one room makes the rest of my house look like doo but that one room looks AWESOME! We moved furniture back into that room last night, started hooking up the TV and the cable.

It's nice to have things getting back to normal again. No more tripping over the couch every time I had to go up or down the stairs. No more knocking over the VCR, DVD player and the satellite receiver when I walked by the TV. No more reaching over a couple of pieces of furniture to turn on or off the light. Suddenly my living room is so much bigger.

It's amazing what just a little bit of carpet can do.

Now, bring on the rest of the home renovations! yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »