Monday, April 30, 2007

Christened

This afternoon, Mom and I were giving Justice a bath and as soon as we got finished and halfway wrapped him up in a towel, he peed. All over me, my mom and the ottoman that goes with my glider rocker. Thank goodness for Resolve's new Multi Fabric Cleaner.

Honestly, I didn't mind all that much. I just kept thinking of Drew Barrymore's character in "Riding in Cars with Boyse." You know the scene - she's hopping across the room with a pee drenched t-shirt on and a toothbrush with toothpaste all over screaming, "He pee in my mouth!"

It could've been worse.

3 comments:

MDdriven said...

I am not even a mother and I can't tell you how many times I have been peed on...I course, I am usually holding the water hose in my hand, getting ready to 'sharpen the pencil' as some say, when they decide to get their revenge. Congrats, can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

he he he....I "trained" Caleb to pee in his diaper right before I took it off. I'd stick a cold wipe right inside the band of the diaper and wait a minute before I opened up. The shock of the cold got it out of him long enough for me to rip off the old and putt on the new. Of course, it took a while for him to catch on and I got soaked a few times, but after a week or so, it worked like a charm. He's beautiful and I'm so happy for you both!

Emma Jayne said...

Check out this link (I had to cut it in half to make it fit - just paste the two bits together)!

They actually make 'Pee Pee Teepees' for little boys... wish I would have found them when Tristan was a baby!

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/
item.jsp?source=family&itemId=13271